• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#61 KnockOutKing

KnockOutKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

What do you consider "High " on the dong ? Over 50 cents , over 20 cents , just curious !!!

This is only my opnion I have no special connect but I think the dinar will be in the twenties n the dong in the teens;)

#62 jaman55337

jaman55337

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

sence I'm the proud owner of both currency let it ride,RV ..already

#63 gp49

gp49

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

sence I'm the proud owner of both currency let it ride,RV ..already

Agree! :)

#64 Iownya83

Iownya83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

Well it look like nearly a year ago we were all looking at the same things. Question is can it happen this year? Are we any closer? I personally hope that a lot of currencies happen at once just to take the eyes off the individual countries.

#65 Skairkrow

Skairkrow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

I've often wondered, wouldn't the big investors be all over this? they always seem to have some insider knowledge. the rich always know whats rich. know what I mean? money knows where moneys at. yet investors aren't talking about investing in currency. so here I sit on my $150.00 worth of DONG waiting for it to become $300.000.... waiting....will I be waiting in this forum at this time next year?

#66 zendoe

zendoe

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

Has any one thought about the banks control of this ,for revaluation for any country first you need to destroy the banking system that has been oporating for past 1800 years ,remember the spanish inqusition ,it was controled by the jesuit priests from rome vatican church ,it has conquored all cunteries seting up cathoilc churches ,murding all seting up taxes , loaning governments moneys and collecting tithing from new converted catholic cult ? vatican took control of USA in 1913 set up federal reserve, vatican has been investing in military weapons for past 100 years in USA, rockafella took control of ford motors and backed oil as sorce of fuel and oil wells , rothchild took control of media ? Proper gander,They own USA as a corperation buisness , for revalue to happen they will be part of it under there terms ,, not. Bricks , if RV accures it will come with silicon chip implant and forced vacination? As is now being forced on kids world wide with microsoft in india and africa ,philoppines, USA,on 23/3/2013 marshal law begins with mandatory silicon chip and vacination , , even if RV ocured you still will be a slave but mind controled now.? Gurus are CIA spin doctors , it same hype since 2002 , tomorrow the banks open ? but the bible does say the vatican bank will be blown up destroyed though revelations, BUT rockafella bank has been stoped, bank england has changed sides, queen betrick has steped down german banking system , the pope retired as of books being opened on 24/3/2013 money laundering ,fraud, murder, homosexual activity involvement , ,3 weeks to go to see 23/3/2013 if troops take marshal law and confiscate guns, put people in feema camps chip all, vacinate all , divide USA into 5 states? civil war.? It all made law 3years ago , in dictatorship plans told to USA citizens , ,? If USA falls so does every nation to bankers plans ,? Satan is not giving anything away, god planed all this to show you if you do not repent bad will follow and your country destroyed?

#67 Skairkrow

Skairkrow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

zendoe...Vietnam revalued its currency once before. it didn't destroy its banking system then.

The official currency of Vietnam, the Dong is divided into 10 Hao, which are subsequently divided into 10 Xu. However, the Hao and the Xu are no longer issued and hence insignificant. The Dong was revalued in the mid 80′s with the unique Dong rising to equal 10 extinct Dongs.

from here;  http://popularvalues...-should-know-2/

#68 jaman55337

jaman55337

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:10 PM

i was on the dinar site the other day.....frank and delta were saying that there was a chance the dong might split? what 's everyone opinion on this ..if it is true this is a great thing. nothing wrong with doubling my dong  

#69 POEnterprises

POEnterprises

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

i was on the dinar site the other day.....frank and delta were saying that there was a chance the dong might split? what 's everyone opinion on this ..if it is true this is a great thing. nothing wrong with doubling my dong  

Excuse my financial ignorance but I don't see how a split equates to a doubling of value. Can you expound on this ? I am familiar with stocks and splitting and that is a good thing. Is this what is meant in the rumor?

#70 B Ray65

B Ray65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:32 AM

The only way I see the VND being of value, is the RV, if splitting is just doubling our money, from the current value... We just got colored TP...

#71 Dong2013

Dong2013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:56 PM

Hey guys,

Take this for whatever it is worth but I'm telling you this because this is what I have heard from a psychic who I have been relying on for some information mainly personal who has helped me a lot in the past 6 months.

This is what she said when I asked about when the VND and IQD would revalue, this was on March 8th, 2013.

She said the VND would revalue first before the IQD.

And for the time frame she said:  VND would revalue in 1 month, 2 month, 3 months projections.

And IQD she said it would take longer, maybe by July, definitely by Sept.

And said the VND hold up was the US and IQD was Iraq, many egos in play holding them up.

So if there is a chance that the VND could revalue in 1 month projections from March 8 then there is a good chance for the VND to revalue in the month of April. 

I wish the IQD would revalue at the same time but we've been burnt so many times on it...the timing is always delayed.

I don't know the rate...let's see how April goes...

You may not take this seriously but the gurus do not know everything either. 

Buy more VND now if you can, that's my suggestions and I expect the return on this to be higher than the IQD potentially.

- Asia

#72 jaman55337

jaman55337

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

this was my take on it ....by splitting it ment if you have $ 10.00 dong you would have $20.00 dong is what I got of this, I know about stocks splitting ,just found it weird that money would split...I was just trying to get other peoples insite

#73 Dong2013

Dong2013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:58 AM

Hey jaman, What did you mean when you said : "by splitting it ment if you have $ 10.00 dong you would have $20.00 dong" Thanks. Asia

#74 JMULS31

JMULS31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:25 AM

Where is the proof that the currency would split?

#75 K98Nights

K98Nights

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

........ with the unique Dong rising to equal 10 extinct Dongs.

For those of you with extinct Dongs, they make a little blue pill for that, heh

Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.

Buddha

#76 M.I.T.

M.I.T.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmiami,florida

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:19 AM

This person Dong2013 also known as ASIA posted this exact same comment about the psychic. Word for word about a year ago. The sad thing is that this only tells me that you are a fraud or a pumper I dont know which is worst. Either way its really a sad shame for the rest of us that are really trying to learn something on these sites.

#77 K98Nights

K98Nights

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:20 PM

This person Dong2013 also known as ASIA posted this exact same comment about the psychic. Word for word about a year ago. The sad thing is that this only tells me that you are a fraud or a pumper I dont know which is worst. Either way its really a sad shame for the rest of us that are really trying to learn something on these sites.

If you see him post anything else along the same lines (psychic stuff) let me know, thanks!

Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.

Buddha

#78 Skairkrow

Skairkrow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

wow, this guy is kind of "out there"....

http://www.dinarreca...-to-recaps.html

#79 Skairkrow

Skairkrow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

what I have been trying to research and have not had much success, is how much did the Dong re-value at last time it revalued. all get is that it revalued in the 1980's. but I did find this article interesting.

http://popularvalues...ou-should-know/

#80 Skairkrow

Skairkrow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:51 PM

just to keep you up;

6-3-2013 Intel Guru Eagle1 I cannot emphasize enough the importance of being invested (once the RI/RV takes place) and remaining invested in the IQD or the VND, or something like the Canadian Dollar (which will NOT lose value) as much as possible…We're there, folks! We're there! The first basket of currencies is in the midst of its revaluation/ restructuring/ realignment. It is going all at once. Keep your eyes peeled and your ears open.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.../#ixzz2VCTtYgtu

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

About DinarVets.com

DongTalk is a community dedicated to discussing Vietnam, the Vietnamese currency (the VND, or "Dong"), and other investments. It is free to join, so click here to register a free account today!

Privacy & Terms of Service

©DongTalk.com. All rights reserved.

DongTalk.com is part of the Dinar News network.

Need help?

Most commonly asked questions are in the book "RV Intel" by Adam Montana. If you need info now, we highly recommend it! Get it here. http://www.rvintel.com

Get Important Updates in your Email

Useful Stuff

Forgot password, need an activation code, or can't login? Click here.

Resources

RV Intel by Adam Montana, Free Cash In Guide, Twitter, DinarSpeculation, Support, Rules, HELP

Looking for VIP?

Our VIP group has leverage that you don't want to miss out on! First register a free account, then click here.