• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 grabko2011

grabko2011

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:47 AM

I've heard something in the air that the dong will be revaluing soon along with the Dinar. The dong can be exchanged worldwide, but the dinar cannot. Heard that dong will be revalued up to .15. Any thoughts on this?

http://www.facebook....211673078863902

Edited by grabko2011, 21 February 2012 - 04:50 AM.

#2 K98Nights

K98Nights

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,722 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:24 PM

Oakie's people were saying 15 cents when the dinar RV's at 4 to 30 bucks... lol, but I wouldn't put any faith in anything Oakie or the other idiot gurus have to say.
Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.

Buddha

#3 grabko2011

grabko2011

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

I have a friend who knows a bank president out on the West Coast and he says that it's real soon the RV will happen. I just wanted to get some clarification from others who has heard anything. China has met with the U.S. to get this rolling, China wants this real bad!

#4 K98Nights

K98Nights

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,722 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:45 PM

I heard that about China as well... on dinardaddy's site. I guess we'll see, but I'm not holding my breath.
Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.

Buddha

#5 grabko2011

grabko2011

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:54 PM

Here is the info I have seen. It's on the right track of happening tomorrow. China has the big announcement. The Dong will be revalued at last, at least that's the direction I get from this.

#6 POEnterprises

POEnterprises

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:01 AM

Saw this on another forum. The usual suspects posting so take with a grain of salt. I guess the part that got my attention the most was jonnywg's post that the RV process could end in 1 hour or 11 hours. If I understand him correctly, that means I would potentially have as little as 1 hour or 11 hours to cash in my VND. Doesnt make any sense to me at all.

#7 grabko2011

grabko2011

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:23 AM

that means that the RV will be revealed in 1 Hour or 11 Hours. They will have a grace period to cash in. There are a lot of investors out there waiting for this moment, plus the banks won't have the money in hand.

#8 erictuan

erictuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:41 AM

Recently people buy Iraqi Dinar and vietnamese currency. I have sale vietnamese currency so if anyone interest please go to my site.
Thank You.

Edited by K98Nights, 31 March 2012 - 03:36 PM.
Removed url to store. No soliciting without Adam's permission.

#9 POEnterprises

POEnterprises

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:20 AM

Im starting to have some real doubts about any of this RV business. Last Friday we were mere hours away from a RV because we were suposedly waiting on some big announcement from China. That time has come and gone and yet again, no RV not to mention I cant find anything on what this big announcement was that China had.

Then all the gurus said this wouldnt go the weekend without an offical RV. Well its Sunday night and nothing but we have SweetQueen "offically calling the RV @ $7.45" so we have that going for us and of course, the usual gurus come out and "verify the intel". What a joke!

Now the deadline for RV has been moved to Tuesday and some will even tell you it will hinge on the Arab Summit. Only two of these supposed gurus will say it like it is and come out and say "hey, I cant find any info out there in print or via sources in country that can confirm any RV".

I dont know what these gurus get out of pumping everybody up with all their "intel" and coming up with RV dates and now so bold as to call an actual RV rate. These folks have to know that at some point their comments, intel and opinion will become irrelevant with blown prediction after blown prediction. I would just assume they post truth, which is that they dont have any better clue than you or I...or better yet, post nothing at all. Just sick of it!

#10 K98Nights

K98Nights

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,722 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

Personally, I don't make a connection between the Iraqi situation and the VN Dong. I don't think they have a darn thing to do with each other. As for the dinar.... well that's discussed over on DinarVets... and it's anybody's guess when that will RV.

Buddha

#11 grabko2011

grabko2011

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

The reason why we are not hearing much about the dong being revalued is that it's being kept quiet until the banks receive the intel. There area a lot of scam artists out there wanting to buy the dong from the people who are discouraged about the revalue so they can make a quick buck. And that is illegal by a lot of standards. It will show up this week from what I hear, it's just that you need a good source of information. It's not going to go public on these sites for sure.

#12 POEnterprises

POEnterprises

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:01 AM

it's just that you need a good source of information. It's not going to go public on these sites for sure.

Any suggestions?

#13 grabko2011

grabko2011

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

There's so much contradictory information on those guru sites right now, they don't know. If you have a connection with a bank or financial expert, that's the way to go on getting the correct information.
Does anyone know of the Forex shutting down at 3ct today?

#14 grabko2011

grabko2011

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:24 AM

I've heard something today that may note that this RV deal will happen tomorrow. Plus alot of RV's have happened on March 1st in the past. This was noted on a forum::cool::cool:

WE'VE SEEN GOOD SOLID ACTIVITY AT THE BANKS TODAY FROM A RETAIL PERSPECTIVE. I BELIEVE IN NASHVILLE SOMEONE WAS REPORTING SIGNS IN THE WINDOWS AND PRIVATE BANKERS STARTING TO CALL THEIR CONTACTS. I BELIEVE THAT THE BANKS ARE READY. ALL LOOKS GOOD AND WE'RE STILL ON TRACK.

#15 POEnterprises

POEnterprises

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

Yeah, A good friend of mine trades full time on the forex, Alpari to be specific and I contacted him to see if they had indeed shut down forex the other day, he informed me no that he had active trades going all day and there was no interruption. So I feel that debunks any of that theory.

On another note. I was on xe.com and plugged in dinar and dong currencies into there conversion calculator and saw something interesting. I will post the link to below for you to check out on your own, but basically when you convert IQD to USD is says in red below, "notice the IQD may re-denominate"

However, when you plug in VND to USD it says nothing of the kind. I dont know what that means if anything at all or even what to think about it. Part of me thinks it would be nice to see something there indicating there was possibility of something going on with the VND.

I am beginning to believe what K98 has been saying in that Im not too sure there is any connection to the activity of RV of the dinar and the dong as many seem to believe there is. It is speculated that they are in some basket with some other currencies to be RV'd and that when IQD RV'd, so to would the others. It would be nice to if that were true or not.

http://www.xe.com/cu...#additionalinfo

#16 grabko2011

grabko2011

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:13 AM

thanks POE for the insight, that makes a lot of sense. Plus that also notes that 1,000 dinar in pre-denom is the same as 1 dinar post-denom. So there's going to be a lot of ****ed off people who think they're going to make a ton of money.
From what I see, is that the dong is somewhat out of the tailwind. I read a ton of blabbered information, and I think right now that the dong is going to be revalued, but the denom process is going to have a lot of people scratching their heads.
Honestly, I am not believing these gurus, I am going to take a look at Forex. That seems like the most logical source along with bankers.

#17 POEnterprises

POEnterprises

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

So I saw this and found it interesting. I will supply a link for all to check out, but what I saw on tampadinar.com was curious.

For the purchase of 2 million Dinar they will throw in 1 million Dong free. They have other packages but I just found it interesting/curious that they would throw in Dong free with the purchase of Dinar.

On the one hand I think that a good thing, says to me that they feel the Dong will revalue as well and hopefully soon. On flip side of that coin, maybe they dont anticipate much of an RV if they are willing to just throw it in there free to sweeten the deal.

tampadinar.com

#18 grabko2011

grabko2011

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:05 PM

I wouldn't trust those dinar and dong sites, I'd go to a bank anyways to get the currency.

#19 POEnterprises

POEnterprises

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

I agree, I always go to the bank for currency, but that wasn't the point of my last post. The point I was making wasn't one for yet another online place moving dinar and dong.... it was to point out that even these...ahem! Institutions.... feel that something is coming in terms of the dong, using it as a sweetener of sorts, to get folks to buy dinar from them.

I found it interesting and curious that they chose to give away dong with the purchase of dinar when they really could have given away any other currency. Especially when you consider that most folks here expect and are willing to pay for dong, why do you give it away free???

#20 grabko2011

grabko2011

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:10 AM

I am hopeful and thinking that the dong will revalue to be more valuable than the dinar. The banks are also short on dong and dinar from what I heard, so it may be a marketing glitch to get more dong out and people will actually buy more from getting it free with the dinar????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About DinarVets.com

DongTalk is a community dedicated to discussing Vietnam, the Vietnamese currency (the VND, or "Dong"), and other investments. It is free to join, so click here to register a free account today!

Privacy & Terms of Service

©DongTalk.com. All rights reserved.

DongTalk.com is part of the Dinar News network.

Need help?

Most commonly asked questions are in the book "RV Intel" by Adam Montana. If you need info now, we highly recommend it! Get it here. http://www.rvintel.com

Get Important Updates in your Email

Useful Stuff

Forgot password, need an activation code, or can't login? Click here.

Resources

RV Intel by Adam Montana, Free Cash In Guide, Twitter, DinarSpeculation, Support, Rules, HELP

Looking for VIP?

Our VIP group has leverage that you don't want to miss out on! First register a free account, then click here.