Take this for whatever it is worth but I'm telling you this because this is what I have heard from a psychic who I have been relying on for some information mainly personal who has helped me a lot in the past 6 months.
This is what she said when I asked about when the VND and IQD would revalue, this was on March 8th, 2013.
She said the VND would revalue first before the IQD.
And for the time frame she said: VND would revalue in 1 month, 2 month, 3 months projections.
And IQD she said it would take longer, maybe by July, definitely by Sept.
And said the VND hold up was the US and IQD was Iraq, many egos in play holding them up.
So if there is a chance that the VND could revalue in 1 month projections from March 8 then there is a good chance for the VND to revalue in the month of April.
I wish the IQD would revalue at the same time but we've been burnt so many times on it...the timing is always delayed.
I don't know the rate...let's see how April goes...
You may not take this seriously but the gurus do not know everything either.
Buy more VND now if you can, that's my suggestions and I expect the return on this to be higher than the IQD potentially.