4 replies to this topic

#1 Dong2013

Dong2013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:59 PM

Hey guys,

Take this for whatever it is worth but I'm telling you this because this is what I have heard from a psychic who I have been relying on for some information mainly personal who has helped me a lot in the past 6 months.

This is what she said when I asked about when the VND and IQD would revalue, this was on March 8th, 2013.

She said the VND would revalue first before the IQD.

And for the time frame she said:  VND would revalue in 1 month, 2 month, 3 months projections.

And IQD she said it would take longer, maybe by July, definitely by Sept.

And said the VND hold up was the US and IQD was Iraq, many egos in play holding them up.

So if there is a chance that the VND could revalue in 1 month projections from March 8 then there is a good chance for the VND to revalue in the month of April. 

I wish the IQD would revalue at the same time but we've been burnt so many times on it...the timing is always delayed.

I don't know the rate...let's see how April goes...

You may not take this seriously but the gurus do not know everything either. 

Buy more VND now if you can, that's my suggestions and I expect the return on this to be higher than the IQD potentially.

- Asia

#2 JMULS31

JMULS31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

Has your psychic ever been right? Ive had the Dinar since 2005 and owned this money for a couple years now.  There is no news on this currency at all.  Its honestly hard to believe that it will RV.  I feel like we all have been scammed. Whats your take?

Hey guys,

Take this for whatever it is worth but I'm telling you this because this is what I have heard from a psychic who I have been relying on for some information mainly personal who has helped me a lot in the past 6 months.

This is what she said when I asked about when the VND and IQD would revalue, this was on March 8th, 2013.

She said the VND would revalue first before the IQD.

And for the time frame she said:  VND would revalue in 1 month, 2 month, 3 months projections.

And IQD she said it would take longer, maybe by July, definitely by Sept.

And said the VND hold up was the US and IQD was Iraq, many egos in play holding them up.

So if there is a chance that the VND could revalue in 1 month projections from March 8 then there is a good chance for the VND to revalue in the month of April. 

I wish the IQD would revalue at the same time but we've been burnt so many times on it...the timing is always delayed.

I don't know the rate...let's see how April goes...

You may not take this seriously but the gurus do not know everything either. 

Buy more VND now if you can, that's my suggestions and I expect the return on this to be higher than the IQD potentially.

- Asia

#3 Dong2013

Dong2013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

Has your psychic ever been right? Ive had the Dinar since 2005 and owned this money for a couple years now.  There is no news on this currency at all.  Its honestly hard to believe that it will RV.  I feel like we all have been scammed. Whats your take?

Hey, I know it's hard with everyone saying it's gonna happen any day now or next week and it doesn't.

But I also believe that the date has been constantly pushed out on the RV of these currencies by whoever are the decision makers whenever it gets close.

However, I have learned to go only by what I believe is truth for me...

And yes the Psychic I have been working with has been right on many of my personal situations...I haven't asked her about any other thing that was not personal except for the RV and the eventual global changes, mainly financial and in technology which are yet to happen.

So right now since I had that conversation with her earlier in March I don't pay attention to the gurus saying it's going to happen at whatever time b/c I know that they really do not know when, they are assuming based on their Intel.

Things can change at point in time but really the only way you will know is once one of the currencies revalues...and if the VND does revalue in the coming month or two by end of May and the IQD doesn't...that is the only thing that would help verify any of this.

Thanks for your reply.

Asia

#4 JMULS31

JMULS31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

Do you have any legit web links about the VND?  I cant find much other than their economy is not good. 

Hey, I know it's hard with everyone saying it's gonna happen any day now or next week and it doesn't.

But I also believe that the date has been constantly pushed out on the RV of these currencies by whoever are the decision makers whenever it gets close.

However, I have learned to go only by what I believe is truth for me...

And yes the Psychic I have been working with has been right on many of my personal situations...I haven't asked her about any other thing that was not personal except for the RV and the eventual global changes, mainly financial and in technology which are yet to happen.

So right now since I had that conversation with her earlier in March I don't pay attention to the gurus saying it's going to happen at whatever time b/c I know that they really do not know when, they are assuming based on their Intel.

Things can change at point in time but really the only way you will know is once one of the currencies revalues...and if the VND does revalue in the coming month or two by end of May and the IQD doesn't...that is the only thing that would help verify any of this.

Thanks for your reply.

Asia

#5 Skeptic

Skeptic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

I can't say that I haven't bought into this and the IQD. I didn't get greedy like many people. I just bought enough to where I thought that if I didn't go out to dinner 4 or 5 times with my family would be sufficicient ($80 - $100 dinner with family). I figure that by doing do, I'm kind of like doing the LAS VEGAS thing! Will this ever reval? Who knows! I didn't put all my eggs in these two baskets. If it does, great! Other people seem to be relying on the reval to get them out of debt. My question is; If the Dong and IQD are supposed to reval, why does Dinar Trade even sell the stuff? Why wouldn't they keep (hoard) it to make billions if not trillions? They push it like there is no tomorrow. The only ones that are making "reval" money is DINAR TRADE! lol. Most of the time I think that it is a scam. It won't be the first I have or others have been scammed!

Skeptic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About DinarVets.com

DongTalk is a community dedicated to discussing Vietnam, the Vietnamese currency (the VND, or "Dong"), and other investments. It is free to join, so click here to register a free account today!

Privacy & Terms of Service

©DongTalk.com. All rights reserved.

DongTalk.com is part of the Dinar News network.

Need help?

Most commonly asked questions are in the book "RV Intel" by Adam Montana. If you need info now, we highly recommend it! Get it here. http://www.rvintel.com

Get Important Updates in your Email

Useful Stuff

Forgot password, need an activation code, or can't login? Click here.

Resources

RV Intel by Adam Montana, Free Cash In Guide, Twitter, DinarSpeculation, Support, Rules, HELP

Looking for VIP?

Our VIP group has leverage that you don't want to miss out on! First register a free account, then click here.